Tuesday, August 13, 2013

sorry

billyandcoptercollage


i'm so sorry that i've been absent these last few days!  i had a family bomb last weekend which was THE BOMB :)  we had a blast as did billy blaze since he was the center of attention for most of the evening.  he is such a ham!  he loves people and making us all laugh.  he also loves remote control helicopters... who knew!?

i am taking up the slack while my boss is on a much needed vacation so i won't be able to post this week...

and then i'm off to the DAVID LICHMAN CLINIC!!!!!!  i'm so excited about this clinic i can barely contain myself...  here are some of our preparations for the clinic...

trailer loading!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your notes from the clinic! Have fun, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks megan! i'm getting so nervous!!! i promise i will be scribbling madly in my notebook and will do my best to remember everything so i can come share!

    ReplyDelete