Thursday, August 15, 2013

a little something for the weekend

SONY DSC

 

i am packing and getting all ready for my little road trip to the David Lichman clinic!!!!  billy and i will be leaving tomorrow so i put together this post to tide you over until i get back and have time to type up and upload all my notes and pictures.  i'm so excited!!!!

so in the meantime...

please, grab a steaming mug of your favorite tea/coffee/hot chocolate and sit back to enjoy some wonderful music and TOTALLY creative videos.  i LOVE lindsey stirling and can't wait to share her with you!!

i use her music in pretty much all my videos....

shadows

electric daisy violin (this is my favorite song!!)

moon trance 

spontaneous me

elements

and here are a couple of her playing with other artists...

we found love

radioactive

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Lindsey Sterling! Spontaneous Me is definitely my fave :)

    ReplyDelete